North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Lubbock, Midland, Wichita Falls, Sherman and Tyler.
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- Team Challenge Dallas Half Marathon - December 14, 2014
- Dancin' In A Winter Wonderland - December 20, 2014
- Team Challenge Information Meeting - March 7, 2015 - Central Market Dallas
- Team Challenge Information Meeting - March 10, 2015 - Irving YMCA
- Team Challenge Information Meeting - March 14, 2015 - Central Market Plano
- Team Challenge Information Meeting - March 21, 2015 - Central Market Fort Worth
- Team Challenge Kick Off Party & Information Meeting - March 24, 2015 - Humperdinks Addison
- Dallas Take Steps Walk - April 25, 2015 - Virtuvian Park Addison
- Team Challenge Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon - July 19, 2015
- Fort Worth Take Steps Walk - October 17, 2015 - Trinity Park Shelter House
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the North Texas Chapter. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas at email@example.com or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!