North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Lubbock, Midland, Wichita Falls, Sherman and Tyler.
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- Celebrity Bartending at Grace benefiting CCFA Take Steps - July 21, 2015 - Grace Fort Worth
- Community Picnic - August 1, 2015 - River Legacy Park, Elm Grove Pavilion
- Volunteer Connection - August 3, 2015 - CCFA North Texas Chapter Office
- Camp Oasis - August 9-13, 2015 - Greene Family Camp
- Rowlett Chili's Give Back Day - August 20, 2015 - Chili's in Rowlett
- 2015 Patient and Family Education Conference - September 12, 2015 - UT Arlington
- Tyler Take Steps Walk - October 3, 2015 - Bergfield Park
- 22nd Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament - October 19, 2015 - Cowboys Golf Club
- Fort Worth Take Steps Walk - October 24, 2015 - Trinity Park Shelter House
- Amarillo Take Steps Walk - October 24, 2015 - John Stiff Memorial Park
Support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s North Texas Chapter!
We are counting on your financial support to advance life-changing research for Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis. Although significant progress in understanding these diseases have been made—there’s still much work to be done. Through your donation, we can continue to fund all of our vital programs.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the North Texas Chapter. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas at email@example.com or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2015 PARTNERS!
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!