North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Lubbock, Midland, Wichita Falls, Sherman and Tyler.
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- CCFA Community Picnic - June 14, 2014 - River Legacy Park
- Team Challenge Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon - July 20, 2014
- Camp Oasis - August 10-14, 2014 - Camp John Marc in Meridian, Texas
- Tyler Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - October 4, 2014 - Bergfeld Park
- 21st Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament - October 6, 2014 - Cowboys Golf Club
- Fort Worth Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - October 18, 2014 - Trinity Park Shelter House
2014 Camp Oasis applications are now available!
Session Dates: Sunday, August 10th - Thursday, August 14th, 2014
Host Site: Camp John Marc, Meridian, TX
Campers: entering grades 2-10 in fall 2014 - Apply Now!
LITs: entering grades 11-12 in fall 2014 - Apply Now!
Volunteers: minimum of 18 years old - Apply Now!