North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Lubbock, Midland, Wichita Falls, Sherman and Tyler.
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- North Texas Giving Day - September 18, 2014 - Get Up and Give to CCFA!
- Parent Chat - September 30, 2014 - Cedar's Mediterranean Grill
- Tyler Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - October 4, 2014 - Bergfeld Park
- 21st Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament - October 6, 2014 - Cowboys Golf Club
- Fort Worth Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis - October 18, 2014 - Trinity Park Shelter House
- Caper to Cure Crohn's & Colitis - October 26, 2014 - Galleria Dallas
- North Texas Chapter's Third Annual Dinner: A Conversation With Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez - November 5, 2014 - Belo Mansion
- 2014 Patient & Family Half-Day Education Conference - November 15, 2014 - Irving Convention Center
- Team Challenge Las Vegas Half Marathon - November 16, 2014
- Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week - December 1-7, 2014
- Team Challenge Dallas Half Marathon - December 14, 2014
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the North Texas Chapter. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!