North Texas Chapter
Welcome to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's North Texas Chapter! We proudly serve the northern half of Texas including the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Lubbock, Midland, Wichita Falls, Sherman and Tyler.
Overview of upcoming events in our Chapter:
- 2015 Patient and Family Education Conference - September 12, 2015 - UT Arlington
- Kick Off for Fort Worth Walk - September 13, 2015 - Tommy's Hamburgers in Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day - September 17, 2015
- Tyler Take Steps Walk - October 3, 2015 - Bergfield Park
- Fourth Annual Dinner: A Conversation with Derek Harper - October 9, 2015 - Omni Downtown Dallas
- 22nd Annual Putt for a Purpose Golf Tournament - October 19, 2015 - Cowboys Golf Club
- Team Challenge Kick Off - October 20, 2015 - Humperdink's Addison
- Fort Worth Take Steps Walk - October 24, 2015 - Trinity Park Shelter House
- Amarillo Take Steps Walk - October 24, 2015 - John Stiff Memorial Park
- Team Challenge New Orleans Rock'n'Roll Half Marathon - February 28, 2016
2015 Patient & Family Education Conference - September 12, 2015
University of Texas, Arlington (UTA) | 300 W. First St. (E.H. Hereford University Center) Arlington, Texas 76010
Local experts will inform you of advances in the latest treatment and management of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, two major categories of IBD. The program will focus on medical, surgical and integrative approaches for managing the diseases and will address new insights. Registrants can select four (4) of eight (8) break-out courses that span various topics as pediatric IBD, pregnancy and women’s issues, genetics and IBD, newly diagnosed, clinical trials, transitioning to college, health maintenance and surgery and IBD. Questions and answers will conclude this session.
Individual registration is $15 and Family registration is $25. Scholarships are available. To request one, please call Amber Martin at CCFA's North Texas Chapter office: 972-386-0607 x 4 or email email@example.com.
Support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America’s North Texas Chapter!
We are counting on your financial support to advance life-changing research for Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis. Although significant progress in understanding these diseases have been made—there’s still much work to be done. Through your donation, we can continue to fund all of our vital programs.
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS! Thousands of volunteers have helped CCFA accomplish its research, education, and support goals throughout the country. Without our volunteers, we would not have been able to accomplish all of this. You can help us make a difference. Please consider volunteering with the North Texas Chapter. The first step is filling out our brief survey, and we will get back with you. If you have any questions, please contact Vernessa Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.386.0607 ext 2.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2015 PARTNERS!
Take Steps Be Heard!
Join a walk for Crohn's & Colitis.
Register for a walk near you!
Get Fit, Make Friends, Change Lives!
Team Challenge Endurance Training Program
- Half Marathon
Run or walk a half marathon, train for a triathlon, or ride in a great cycling event at one our amazing destination races while raising vital funds for research. Join Team Challenge today!